Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Maryland Learning Libraries - 23 Things

#1 Read this Blog and Find Out About the Program
Done - Took several tries to make podcast play
#2 Lifelong Learning & L2
Liked online tutorial (power point) - too bad you can't pick the voice you would prefer to hear. It is easiest to learn about something new when you know you will be using it. I don't know all the ins and outs of my DVD player and I don't need to - play, stop, pause - I really don't need more than that. Habit 6 about using technology to your advantage - technology is expensive and most out of my budget range, its complicated, often requiring a whole knew language (What exactly is 2.0?) It also becomes quickly outdated and often requires other technology to use it. No learning contract - I can't even manage to finish my to do lists or keep my New Year's resolution.
#3.Set up your own blog & add your first post
Ta Da.

No comments: