Tuesday, November 20, 2007

#23 Summarize Your Thoughts About This Program...

When the program first started and I tried it and dropped out. It was a combo of a lot of things - mainly I had a heavy workload at the time and simply could not find the time to do it. People in the office who had the time started early and started talking about it which was really annoying. And when I did start I did it as expected, one week at a time. Bad idea. I could not remember from one week to the next what I had covered. When I got to flickr and found a picture I thought would make great wallpaper guess what. It wiped out the wallpaper I had (and did not remember where I had got it) and the flickr picture wouldn't show. I have tried to copy recipes from sites and have gotten a message about it being cpyrighted. Was there a message on flickr to say oops, can't do that. NO! Then I wasted time trying other pictures - apparently they are all copyrighted. Then I spent time on google finding new wallpaper. After days had passed and I was ready to do the 23 things again I could not remember how to get to my blog or my username and password. Of course I dropped out.
In future fewer things to learn with lots of repetition. Even though I've done all 23 in a week I can't really remember many things. Plus while doing it my excel sheet with all my usernames and passwords got lost.
And you should start with the fun things like Online Image Generator.
That's all - glad I'm done! PS The post time is in California time not Maryland time.

No comments: