Friday, November 16, 2007

#21 Discover Some Useful Tools for Locating Podcasts

The ninja podcast was extremely stupid. Wasn't there anything better that could have been used? I'm not getting the difference - what is regular streaming. I went to the three discovery resources listed but was unable to get a podcast to play. Well, at podcastalley.com which I went to first 'cause I like the name I didn't try to play any because there wasn't a content description that I could find. But since podcasts have been used on many of the MD 23 things I feel I already understand it.
For library training of staff it would be good as long as its not blurry. It would be a good way to train staff in their available time and being able to watch repeatedly until you picked up whatever new skill is a benefit. Also saves on gas and travel time.

No comments: