Wednesday, November 14, 2007

#6 Flickr Mash-ups & Third Party Sites

No fun here. A mashup combines things like a map with pictures. Don't know how to make it - I think you need a flickr account (no thank-you). Funniest one was the chia pet that will grow green hair on your photos. Unless you can make money off of what your doing I just see all this as sucking your life away. Discovered I can save a flickr photo as a picture on the computer.
However when I try to add the image there is a terms of agreement that I would need a lawyer to interpret but I think since I did not take the picture that I can't add the image here.
I've read of people being prosecuted for downloading music so I'm not taking any chances. The picture is in My Documents - should I delete?
Not clear on what 3rd party sites means.

No comments: