Tuesday, November 20, 2007

#22 Learn about Audiobooks

Overdrive is too complicated for me. I wouldn't know which kind of download to do but I did see titles I would be willing to read - I would rather have the book. Amazon did start selling its electronic reader Kindle and they have a very nice presentation on their website. That looked very user friendly with downloading being done like a cell phone (wireless) and could be done anywhere you are. I could see reading newspapers this way and perhaps books when traveling. But you still have to shell out $400 and then pay for each book you want! Maybe if I were richer.
I did download a Gutenberg picture book to see what it looked like. Not a picture book when the pictures aren't there!
The only thing I could really see me using downloaded books would be for reference - cookbooks, dictionary etc.

No comments: