Friday, November 16, 2007

#20 Discover YouTube...

I looked at 1970s TVC commercials. I don't remember the levi ad - the one I remember wasn't on the first two pages. Then I searched for Dr Pepper TV commercial. There were alot of listings and it appeared (I didn't watch to make sure) that many were jokey ones that people had created. Some did say spoof but others weren't clear. A real one which came up first was very blurry.
My question would be if anyone takes a video of you and posts it on YouTube what is your ability to have it removed. Is there some kind of authorization that has to be obtained from you? There should be. I think its a scary new world.
The other problem would be viewing something that is unacceptable to you. How do you filter so things like that don't appear? I don't want trash in my head.

No comments: